This past Thursday (Nov 17), volunteers from the church and the community, including youth from Medford High School, came together to prepare 172 Thanksgiving bags. Each client received a frozen turkey plus a bag full of all the fixings. The distribution went to people who are diverse in age, gender, race, and nationality. Some are elders on fixed incomes, some are people with disabilities, some are unemployed, and many are heads of households working fulltime at poverty level wages. Much of the food goes to children. It was a wonderful group effort on the part of the volunteers.
- Updated choir schedule February 20, 2017
- We found our next minister! February 19, 2017
- 2nd Annual Chocolate Auction Update February 12, 2017
- Feb 5th’s “Welcome our Muslim Neighbors” Service/Potluck February 12, 2017
- Childcare for toddlers & preschoolers during Sunday services November 27, 2016