This past Thursday (Nov 17), volunteers from the church and the community, including youth from Medford High School, came together to prepare 172 Thanksgiving bags. Each client received a frozen turkey plus a bag full of all the fixings. The distribution went to people who are diverse in age, gender, race, and nationality. Some are elders on fixed incomes, some are people with disabilities, some are unemployed, and many are heads of households working fulltime at poverty level wages. Much of the food goes to children. It was a wonderful group effort on the part of the volunteers.
- UUCM is seeking a new Music Director August 1, 2017
- UUCM is sponsoring the Mystic Valley Area NAACP’s Freedom Fund Breakfast July 19, 2017
- General Assembly delegate report July 12, 2017
- Remarks from Sunday’s “Invisible Disabilities” service June 26, 2017
- Summer services start this week! June 16, 2017