We are delighted to have children come to church, and they are always welcome to stay in the sanctuary during the service. Also, free childcare is provided for toddlers and preschoolers each Sunday during the service in the Nursery Room on the second floor of the Osgood House, the yellow house across the side street from the church. In addition, parents with children can use the “Quiet Room” in the church next to the sanctuary, where the service is piped in so they won’t miss anything.
- Updated choir schedule February 20, 2017
- We found our next minister! February 19, 2017
- 2nd Annual Chocolate Auction Update February 12, 2017
- Feb 5th’s “Welcome our Muslim Neighbors” Service/Potluck February 12, 2017
- Childcare for toddlers & preschoolers during Sunday services November 27, 2016