We are delighted to have children come to church, and they are always welcome to stay in the sanctuary during the service. Also, free childcare is provided for toddlers and preschoolers each Sunday during the service in the Nursery Room on the second floor of the Osgood House, the yellow house across the side street from the church. In addition, parents with children can use the “Quiet Room” in the church next to the sanctuary, where the service is piped in so they won’t miss anything.
- Remarks from Sunday’s “Invisible Disabilities” service June 26, 2017
- Summer services start this week! June 16, 2017
- Our Spring 2017 newsletter is here! May 27, 2017
- Social Justice Group Report May 27, 2017
- UUA General Assembly is coming up! May 23, 2017