Multi-age activity Sundays are an opportunity for all ages of children represented in our RE program to be together. This time together builds bonds and encourages mentoring relationships between the ages. We start with an intimate circle of worship. Then, the UUCM young people can choose from a variety of activities: crafts, games, reading materials, and simply enjoying time together. We draw upon the seasonal holidays: ancient and current, secular and religious. And sometimes we go outside for a game of kickball!
- Updated choir schedule February 20, 2017
- We found our next minister! February 19, 2017
- 2nd Annual Chocolate Auction Update February 12, 2017
- Feb 5th’s “Welcome our Muslim Neighbors” Service/Potluck February 12, 2017
- Childcare for toddlers & preschoolers during Sunday services November 27, 2016