Steve Schmidt organizes our ‘calls for caring’, which are then followed through by members of the congregation. The kinds of care our members have needed and provided in the past include meals (frozen or fresh), rides (to the doctor’s office, church, etc.), shopping, home/hospital visits, baby-sitting, library runs, doing laundry, housekeeping, and so on. If you need care or help with something, or if you are able to provide care for others, please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated choir schedule February 20, 2017
- We found our next minister! February 19, 2017
- 2nd Annual Chocolate Auction Update February 12, 2017
- Feb 5th’s “Welcome our Muslim Neighbors” Service/Potluck February 12, 2017
- Childcare for toddlers & preschoolers during Sunday services November 27, 2016