Steve Schmidt organizes our ‘calls for caring’, which are then followed through by members of the congregation. The kinds of care our members have needed and provided in the past include meals (frozen or fresh), rides (to the doctor’s office, church, etc.), shopping, home/hospital visits, baby-sitting, library runs, doing laundry, housekeeping, and so on. If you need care or help with something, or if you are able to provide care for others, please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UUCM is seeking a new Music Director August 1, 2017
- UUCM is sponsoring the Mystic Valley Area NAACP’s Freedom Fund Breakfast July 19, 2017
- General Assembly delegate report July 12, 2017
- Remarks from Sunday’s “Invisible Disabilities” service June 26, 2017
- Summer services start this week! June 16, 2017