Steve Schmidt organizes our ‘calls for caring’, which are then followed through by members of the congregation. The kinds of care our members have needed and provided in the past include meals (frozen or fresh), rides (to the doctor’s office, church, etc.), shopping, home/hospital visits, baby-sitting, library runs, doing laundry, housekeeping, and so on. If you need care or help with something, or if you are able to provide care for others, please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remarks from Sunday’s “Invisible Disabilities” service June 26, 2017
- Summer services start this week! June 16, 2017
- Our Spring 2017 newsletter is here! May 27, 2017
- Social Justice Group Report May 27, 2017
- UUA General Assembly is coming up! May 23, 2017