Located on High Street near Medford Square, our building was constructed in 1894 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. Our address is 147 High Street, Medford, MA 02155.
Our sanctuary and fellowship hall are handicapped accessible, and we are committed to the inclusion of people of all ages, abilities, and mobilities. Learn about the accessibility of our building and programs.
The congregation’s office is located in the Osgood House, next to the church at 141 High Street, Medford, MA. It is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Mondays; to check on specific hours or dates, please contact our office.
There is a parking lot which can be entered from Powder House Road, the side street off of High Street adjacent to the church. There is also on-street parking available on High Street. There is a bike rack next to the Osgood House, across from the church at 141 High Street.
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions for driving, walking, biking, or public transit.