Our Sunday Afternoon book group is open to all who would like to attend. The group meets on Zoom, email Nancy Kurtz at email@example.com for more info and the Zoom link.
- October 18 – How to Be An Anti-Racist, Kendi, part 2
- November 15 – Educated, Tara Westover (inequality)
- January 17 – Braiding Sweet Grass, Robin Kimmerer (climate change)
- March 28 – The Night Watchman, Louise Erdrich (Native Americans)
- April 18 – When They Called You a Terrorist, Patrisse Khan-Cullors and asha bandele (Biography)
- May 16 – We the Animals, Justin Torres (Fiction by People of Color)