Temporary Space Use Policy – as of July 26, 2020
The Board has revised its policy for gatherings and will now allow gatherings of up to 20 people in the Osgood yard, with a few provisions:
- Masks must be worn at all times
- No food or drink is allowed at the meetings.
- Seating must be provided by the organizing group
- Appropriate social distance must be maintained (6 feet)
- We cannot make the indoor space available in any capacity at this time, which means that our church restroom will not be available.
There is another proviso, which is that we can only allow space use on Saturday and Sunday at this point, given the Osgood construction schedule.